The NAEP 2017 conference at The Studio in Birmingham was a huge success, with over 100 delegates representing a wide range of health and social care professions.
The presentations were all highly interesting and inspiring, and highlighted the common themes in practice education across the professions.
Presenters have kindly offered to share their presentation slides, which you can find below.
We suggest you download a copy of the conference proceedings, which contains the abstracts for the presentations.
Keynote presentations from the NAEP 2017 conference
Presentations from the NAEP 2017 conference
- Amy Bendall, Claire Scanlon: Physiotherapy student responses to working in the critical care environment
- Avril Ormond, Catherine Evans: Improving practice education for physio and OT students at University Hospitals of Leicester
- Caroline Hills, NUIG Practice Education Team: Contributors to best practice when two educators co-supervise in OT placement
- Dawne Gurbutt, Russell Gurbutt: Teaching and learning together in the workplace – using interprofessional education…
- Douglas Loughlan and colleagues: Evaluation of partnership working in cross-sector collaborative a role-emerging placement, Douglas 2017
- Geraldine Hastings, Julie Latchem: Co-producing multimedia learning resources through interprofessional education_the PDoC way
- Helen Nazlie, Helen Stringer: Promoting self-reflection and clinical skill development through behaviour change techniques and VEO
- Jo Nicholson and Philippa Hill: Equitable allocation for physiothrerapy placement provision across NW England
- Maureen Shiells, RCOT: Occupational therapy placement education – collaborative action planning for the future
- Naomi De Graff and colleagues: Working together to develop parents’ communication skills – An innovative placement model
- Ruth Strudwick, Jane Harvey-Lloyd: Incorporating service user feedback into practice placement assessments for student radiographers
- Sarah-Jane Ryan, Jane Morris: Physiotherapy students’ and practice educators’ experiences of using placement passports